|상품명||[#TA47477] 1/10 Porsche 934 Coupe Vaillant 4WD (TA02SW/45주년 한정판)|
(최소주문수량 1개 이상 / 최대주문수량 0개 이하)사이즈 가이드
위 옵션선택 박스를 선택하시면 아래에 상품이 추가됩니다.
|[#TA47477] 1/10 Porsche 934 Coupe Vaillant 4WD (TA02SW/45주년 한정판)||400400 ( 0)|
할인가가 적용된 최종 결제예정금액은 주문 시 확인할 수 있습니다.
This 1/10 scale R/C kit is a color variation of the iconic Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 as raced by Kremer Racing. The kit itself commemorates the 45th anniversary of the original Tamiya R/C release! The Porsche 934 holds a special place in Tamiya history. It was the first subject of our first R/C model release. This model features a white color body that recreates the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 which tussled at the top of races in the European Racing Championship in June 1976. The special release includes a photo-etched product plate and a one-page printed message by Tamiya’s Executive Chairman, Shunsaku Tamiya!
About the Car:
The Turbo RSR Type 934 was developed to compete in international sports car racing in 1976. The 934 featured a powerful 2,994cc flat-6 single turbo engine in the rear which generated 485hp and 60kg/m of torque. Its lightweight body had wider over fenders and large front spoiler for aerodynamic efficiency, paired with bolstered suspension. Of the 31 examples produced, the car run by Kremer Racing featured German air conditioning company Vaillant as its main sponsor, and it took three victories in the 1976 DRM (German Racing Championship) season. The Porsche 934 was famous for its distinctive cobalt green livery, but at the DRM Norisring in June 1976, driver Bob Wollek carried out a test run with the white colored car, and at the European GT Championship race on the same day, the car took the 2nd place in the preliminary race.
• 1/10 R/C assembly kit. Length: 435mm, width: 202mm, wheelbase: 236mm.
• Body is made of durable polycarbonate.
• Shaft-driven 4WD TA02SW chassis incorporates a horizontal motor layout featuring an FRP double-deck frame with battery and rear gearbox positioned further forward for optimum weight distribution.
• The chassis has a short (236mm) wheelbase and wide tread setup in the traditional Porsche style.
• Includes hi-spec parts: Aluminum motor mount, hard propeller shaft (short), and front/rear universal shafts.
• The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension utilizes CVA oil dampers with front/rear FRP shock/damper stays.
• The drivetrain uses full bearings, and sealed front/rear gearboxes have built-in diff gears, with a ball differential in the rear.
• 2-piece mesh wheels with metal plated rims have wide rear tires and front/rear semi-pneumatic slick tires featuring inner sponges.
• Includes: 540-Type brushed motor.
• Special, dedicated package.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC. 7.2-7.4volt battery & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
상품의 사용후기를 적어주세요.
상품에 대해 궁금한 점을 해결해 드립니다.